- Focal point is not where it should be thus not fulfilling the challenge of the objective that is stated.
- The artist creates a good contrast with the use of the small dashes on the bottom left seeing as though the background is lighter temperature and they are more of a darker hue which is a very basic and organic shape that creates a sense of variety for it being the smallest piece on the artwork. Thus make it the strongest part on the artwork
- Bottom right of the composition is too heavy and stops any form of visual movement that is to be created due to it being the busiest and heaviest unity of shapes on the artwork.
- The middle of the composition has too much of a negative space that can be reduced with scale and movement of shapes as well as morphing and the creation of a better focal point.
- The use of using the background on the foreground helps create negative space which weakens the piece and makes it harder on each other hue to provide a unity throughout the piece.
- Artist did portray a start of movement with the "crescent" like shape that goes into the half circle but is completely interrupted with the cluster and variety of different shapes it intersects with.
- However artist did portray the use of variety with shapes and should continue to "play" with scale more to fit the composition better and create a better variety with connecting the shapes to create a "major/minor" movement throughout the composition.